For many people, coffee is a desirable flavor and the perfect pick-me-up to enjoy in the morning. This delightful cold brew + overnight oats gives you that delicious coffee flavor, caffeine boost and an abundance of health benefits as well. The oats and yogurt are a great source of fiber, protein and probiotics, which is beneficial for overall gut health. Additionally, by including Renewed Health’s collagen, you increase your protein intake and benefit from the added vitamins and minerals it contains.
This is an easy recipe that will keep your body feeling fuller for longer, which makes it a great option for breakfast. Together, all of the ingredients in this recipe provide a nutrient dense profile, while giving you a tasty and healthy kickstart to your day!
- ¾ cup of gluten free rolled oats
- ½ cup of vanilla coconut yogurt
- ⅓ cup of cold brew
- ½ cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 scoop of Renewed Health’s collagen
- 2 tsp of maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp of chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- A pinch of sea salt
Optional toppings: dark chocolate, coconut flakes, banana, etc.
- Add all of the ingredients into a bowl and stir until combined.
- Cover the bowl and place it in the refrigerator overnight.
- When ready to enjoy, it can be served cold or can be warmed up.
- Optional: add desired toppings.