On a hot summer day, an orange coconut creamsicle is bound to be your go to treat when looking for something refreshing, nutrient rich and flavorful. The orange and coconut also make quite the nutritious duo, packing this popsicle full of healthy benefits. The oranges provide a great source of vitamin C, minerals and fiber, while the coconut is full of healthy fats, minerals and electrolytes. This allows you to enjoy something sweet, while ensuring you are hydrating your body and giving it essential vitamins and minerals. Renewed Health’s collagen adds even more health benefits to this treat, including healthy vitamins, minerals and a great source of protein. Overall, this is an excellent choice to enjoy when looking for something nutrient dense, light and absolutely delicious!
- 2 cups of orange juice
- One 14 oz. can of full fat coconut milk (only use the solid cream)
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup or date paste
- 1 scoop of Renewed Health’s collagen
- Add the orange juice, coconut cream (the solid cream part only), maple syrup and collagen into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Allow it to settle, then pour liquid into a popsicle mold. Secure the lids and insert popsicle sticks.
- Place the mold in the freezer and allow it to freeze for 6-8 hours, or overnight for best results.
- Remove mold from the freezer and set out at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving or run them under warm water for 30 seconds to enjoy them sooner.
- Take popsicles out of the mold and enjoy!
*this recipe should make 8-10 popsicles, depending on the size of your popsicle mold.
**store leftovers in freezer.