Collagen chia seed pudding is the perfect way to start your morning or enjoy as an afternoon snack, and here’s why:
- Chia seeds are a major source of fiber, which helps improve your body's digestion.
- Chia seeds also have a nutrient dense profile because they contain antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids and trace minerals.
- Adding collagen to this treat enhances the protein content and allows you to enjoy all of the benefits collagen has to offer.
This recipe is extremely easy to make and it's versatile, time efficient and tasty! This nutritious snack will keep you coming back for more because of the delicious flavor and abundance of health benefits.
- 1 cup of vanilla almond milk or coconut milk
- ¼ cup of chia seeds
- 2 scoops of Renewed Health’s Collagen
- 2-4 tbsp of maple syrup or honey (varies on the amount of sweetness you want)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Optional toppings: fresh fruit, honey, nut butter, granola, chocolate chips, coconut flakes, etc.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, honey, vanilla and sea salt until well mixed.
- Add in the chia seeds and whisk together. Cover the bowl and place it in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours. It can also stay overnight.
- Once the chia pudding has chilled and is a thick consistency, it's ready to eat.
- Add your toppings of choice and enjoy!
*This pudding can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.